The purpose of the Cecil County Inter-Agency Council on Homelessness is to serve as the collaborative governing body for Cecil County’s Continuum of Care and to promote community-wide planning for the strategic use of resources, toward ending homelessness and helping individuals and families achieve long-term stability.
Cecil County Inter-agency Council on Homelessness General Membership meetings are now held twice a year and will feature updates on homelessness, guest speakers, and presentations relevant to the continuum of care for homeless services in Cecil County.
The next General Membership Meeting of the Inter-agency Council on Homelessness is on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 1:30 pm in the Health Department Auditorium.
- December 2016 Meeting Minutes
- October 2016 Meeting Minutes
- September 2016 Meeting Minutes
- August 2016 Meeting Minutes
- April 2016 Meeting Minutes
- February 2016 Meeting Minutes
- December 2015 Meeting Minutes
- June 2015 Meeting Minutes
- April 2015 Meeting Minutes
- February 2015 Meeting Minutes