What is the Cecil County Drug and Alcohol Abuse Council (DAAC)?
The Cecil County Drug and Alcohol Abuse Council identifies priorities and strategies for meeting the evaluation, prevention, and treatment needs of the public and the justice system. Council meetings are open to the public, and include representatives from local/regional prevention and treatment providers, health department, social services, criminal justice organizations, faith community, members of the recovery community, and concerned citizens.
DAAC Plans, Strategies, and Priorities
- July 2019 Through June 2021 (revised June 2019)
- July 2017 Through June 2019 (Progress Update January 31, 2018)
- July 2017 Through June 2019 (Last updated June 22, 2017)
- July 2015 Through June 2017 (Last updated March 2017)
- July 2015 Through June 2017 (Last updated June 2015)
- July 2013 Through June 2015 (Last updated January 2015)