Vaccination Clinics for 5 to 11 Year-Olds
Children ages 5-11 are now eligible to receive the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. The Cecil County Health Department and ChristianaCare Union Hospital will be offering several pediatric vaccination clinics for children ages 5-11 over the coming weeks. Clinics are held in the tents across from the ER on the corner of Singerly and Cathedral Streets. Your pediatrician may also be providing COVID-19 vaccination.
Please schedule an appointment for one of the clinics below.
- Wednesday, Dec. 1, 3-6 p.m. at Neighborhood Community Center, 121 Stockton St., Elkton. Schedule an appointment here.
- Monday, Nov. 29 from 3-5 p.m. ChristianaCare Union Hospital, Mobile Units across from the Emergency Department. Schedule an appointment here.
- Wednesday, Dec. 8, 3-6 p.m. at Neighborhood Community Center, 121 Stockton St., Elkton. Schedule an appointment here.
- Wednesday, Dec. 15, 3-6 p.m. at Neighborhood Community Center, 121 Stockton St., Elkton. Schedule an appointment here.
- Wednesday, Dec. 29, 3-6 p.m. at Neighborhood Community Center, 121 Stockton St., Elkton. Schedule an appointment here.
Appointments for second doses in approximately three weeks will be made at the first clinic.
Please keep in mind.
- Please do not arrive at the clinic site more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time. Admittance to the clinic site is granted by appointment time to maintain social distancing.
- Appointments are required. Adults must bring identification with a birthdate. Minors require consent from a parent or guardian. Acceptable information includes government-issued ID cards, drivers license, or passport.
- Please remember that this vaccine requires a second dose approximately three weeks following the first dose. You should keep this follow-up appointment in mind when scheduling your initial appointment.
- Please do not come to the vaccine clinic if you are experiencing COVID-like symptoms, if you have tested positive for COVID in the prior 10 days, if you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID in the last 10 days, or if you have received any other vaccination (flu, pneumonia, etc.) within the last 14 days.
- Please be prepared to remain in our observation area for at least 15 minutes after you are vaccinated. There are NO exceptions to this requirement. You may be asked to remain under observation for up to 30 minutes based on your health history.