Cecil County Health Department has at-home PCR tests available for pick up at the health department during regular business hours at 401 Bow St. Elkton, 21921.
Instructions for the at-home PCR tests can be found here.
PCR Covid-19 testing clinics will be held at the Health Department on Monday, Jan. 24, from 2-5 p.m. and Friday, Jan. 28 from 10 a.m.- 1 p.m.
Appointments are suggested and can be made here.
These testing dates are for PCR tests and results will take 48-72 hours.
Testing is also available at UM Upper Chesapeake Health seven days a week 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Upper Chesapeake Dr, Bel Air, MD 21014
Testing is walk-up only and cost-free.
Other Testing Sites
Many other testing providers are available in Cecil County and the surrounding area. Check with your healthcare provider about whether they offer testing.
The following pharmacies have COVID-19 testing available in Cecil County:
- Walgreens- Elkton: Schedule an appointment online at this site or surrounding locations at https://www.walgreens.com/topic/findcare/coronavirus.jsp
- Rite Aid- Elkton: Schedule an appointment online at this site or surrounding locations at https://www.riteaid.com/pharmacy/services/covid-19-testing
- Colora Pharmacy: Call (410) 658-2237 for more information.
- CVS- Nottingham, PA also offers COVID-19 testing. Schedule an appointment online at this site or surrounding locations at https://www.cvs.com/minuteclinic/covid-19-testing
- For other testing sites in Maryland, visit https://coronavirus.maryland.gov/pages/symptoms-testing
- For testing sites nearby in Delaware, visit https://coronavirus.delaware.gov/testing/