Environmental Health

Burning Permits

Environmental Investigations and Records

  • Contact the Division of Water and Sewer Planning at 410-996-5230, or by email at [email protected].

Exotic Pets

  • Exotic Bird Permit: Application for a permit to import, distribute and/or breed exotic birds.

Food Service Facilities

Mobile Home Parks


Public Camps

Septage Hauler

Worker’s Compensation Compliance

Health Promotion

Health Promotion Programs Inquiry Form

  • Health Promotion Programs Inquiry Form: The Health Department offers many programs to promote and improve health and wellness for community members. If you would like more information about our programs, you may fill out this form.


Medical Transportation