The Health Department is offering free drive-thru testing events on Wednesdays from 2 pm – 6 pm at 401 Bow Street, Elkton, MD.
Appointments are required. Please arrive at your appointment time and bring a valid ID. These are PCR tests and samples are collected via nasal swab.
To schedule an appointment, please register online at https://portal.ciandx.com/register?team=cecil_county_hd
- Under “Step 1: Select an Appointment”- Select the testing event at the Cecil County Health Department on the date you desire (use the arrow button to change the site).
- Please note: Cecil County Health Department testing events take place at 401 Bow St., Elkton, MD 21921
For more information, please call 410-996-1005.
At-Home Test Kits
The Health Department has free at-home test kits available for pickup Monday-Friday from 8 am- 5 pm.
To schedule a time to pick up an at-home COVID-19 test kit please call 410-996-1005. during business hours or complete our online form.
You will be able to view your own results through a patient portal you create for at-home test kits.
Other Testing Sites
Many other testing providers are available in Cecil County and the surrounding area. Check with your healthcare provider about whether they offer testing.
The following pharmacies have COVID-19 testing available in Cecil County:
- Walgreens- Elkton: Schedule an appointment online at this site or surrounding locations at https://www.walgreens.com/topic/findcare/coronavirus.jsp
- Rite Aid- Elkton: Schedule an appointment online at this site or surrounding locations at https://www.riteaid.com/pharmacy/services/covid-19-testing
- Colora Pharmacy: Call (410) 658-2237 for more information.
- CVS- Nottingham, PA also offers COVID-19 testing. Schedule an appointment online at this site or surrounding locations at https://www.cvs.com/minuteclinic/covid-19-testing
- For other testing sites in Maryland, visit https://coronavirus.maryland.gov/pages/symptoms-testing
- For testing sites nearby in Delaware, visit https://coronavirus.delaware.gov/testing/