Cecil County Health Department has at-home PCR tests available for pick up at the health department during regular business hours at 401 Bow St. Elkton, 21921.
Instructions for the at-home PCR tests can be found here.
Test expiration date extension
I-Health COVID-19 test kits that have expiration dates of 7/20/2022 and 7/22/2022, the expiration dates have been extended to 10/20/2022 and 10/22/2022 respectively.
Flowflex COVID-19 Tests that have an expiration date of 12/16/2022 have been extended to 4/2023.
UM Upper Chesapeake Health
Testing is also available at UM Upper Chesapeake Health seven days a week 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Upper Chesapeake Dr, Bel Air, MD 21014
Testing is walk-up only and cost-free.
Other Testing Sites
The following pharmacies have COVID-19 testing available in Cecil County:
- Walgreens- Elkton: Schedule an appointment here.
- Rite Aid- Elkton: Schedule an appointment here.
- CVS- Nottingham, PA also offers COVID-19 testing. Schedule an appointment here.
- Colora Pharmacy: Call (410) 658-2237 for more information.
- For other testing sites in Maryland go here.
- For testing sites nearby in Delaware go here.