COVID-19 Vaccination for 5 to 11 Year-Olds Now Available
Vaccination against COVID-19 for 5 to 11 year-olds has now been approved by the CDC.
The Cecil County Health Department will host its first clinic on Thursday, Nov. 4 from 3 to 6 p.m. at the RT Foard Banquet Hall, 8 Cherry Street, Rising Sun, MD 21911. Please note this is new location in Rising Sun for vaccinations.
To register for the 5-11 year-old vaccination clinics click here.
These clinics are limited to children in the 5 to 11 year-old age group.
For adult and youth 12-17 vaccination clinics please click here.
If appointments are full at a clinic, please try registering for a different date. If all appointments are full, additional clinic registration links will be posted here on a weekly basis. If you require assistance contact 410-996-1005 or cecilcovid.vaccineinfo@
- Please do not arrive at the clinic site more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time. Admittance to the clinic site is granted by appointment time to maintain social distancing.
- Appointments are required. Adults must bring identification with a birthdate. Minors require consent from a parent or guardian. Acceptable information includes government-issued ID cards, drivers license, or passport.
- Please remember that this vaccine requires a second dose approximately three weeks following the first dose. You should keep this follow-up appointment in mind when scheduling your initial appointment.
- Please do not come to the vaccine clinic if you are experiencing COVID-like symptoms, if you have tested positive for COVID in the prior 10 days, or if you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID in the last 10 days.
- Please be prepared to remain in our observation area for at least 15 minutes after you are vaccinated. There are NO exceptions to this requirement. You may be asked to remain under observation for up to 30 minutes based on your health history.
For more information about COVID-19 children’s vaccination click here.